Back to Results
Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Seeking a strong Accountant for our client located in the Green Hills area on a temporary-to-permanent basis. The Accountant II will be responsible for booking journal entries, account reconciliations, monthly reporting and month-end close activities
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual balance sheet reconciliations and adhere to strict timelines and turnarounds regarding follow ups.
- Analyze/Review Balance Sheet and P&L statements / trial balances
- Reconcile subledger entries
- Performs period and year-end close activities
- Performs closing adjustments, processes allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years G/L Accounting experience
- Experience supporting multiple entities and business units is ideal
- Advanced Excel and large ERP system experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited university is highly preferred
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation