Back to Results
Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Large OKC company that has a world-wide presence is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor. This position performs operational and financial audits, SOX documentation and testing. The company offers tremendous growth options and competitive benefits. Travel is very minimal, and flexible on scheduling. This is a great opportunity to grow into senior management roles within the company in different departments.
- Providing or assisting in providing training, coaching, and guidance to internal audit staff in conducting audits and on other audit-related issues.
- Monitoring the day-to-day progress on work assigned (stopping unwarranted work and assigning follow-up work when necessary).
- Reviewing audit workpapers prepared by the staff member(s) assigned to ensure satisfactory completion and initialing to evidence the review.
- Upon workpaper review, preparing to-do lists, or counseling the staff member(s) assigned as to additional testing, editing, further documentation judged necessary, or how unnecessary work can be eliminated in the future.
- Preparing personnel evaluation forms as required/requested.
- Communicating audit findings to senior local management throughout the audit.
- Keeping the audit manager informed regarding the status of audits in progress and contacting the audit manager regarding targeted audit completion and scheduling of the formal audit review meeting.
- Presenting and communicating audit findings at the audit review meeting and evaluating local management responses for inclusion in the audit report.
- Making recommendations on ways to improve the audit work process.
- Pursuing professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and sharing information gained with co-workers.
- Degree in Accounting or related field required
- CPA or CIA certification highly preferred
- Two plus years of experience in public audit or internal audit required
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero’s Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service for the past four years. www.addisongroup.com