Back to Results
Location: Minneapolis Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Addison Group has a client, who is in the advertising industry and located in the West Metro, and is actively looking for an experienced Sr. Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have 4-6 years working as a Sr. Accountant with experience processing payroll for 200+ employees bi-weekly. This Sr. Accountant position is contract to hire opportunity with my client with an annual salary up to $70k.
- Responsible for processing all accrued revenue and cost of goods sold in accordance to GAAP
- Manage fixed assets and that all asset additions, disposals and transfers are processed timely and are reconciled to the general ledger
- Process all GL, reconciliations and research/analyze any discrepancies or irregularities
- Ensure semi-monthly payroll in a multi-state environment using ADP Workforce Now.
- Manage payroll/benefits for any changes for employees, tax and deductions laws that apply to the payroll function
- Provides support for external audit of annual financial statement, actual vs. budget expense variances when requested
- Supports Accounting & Finance Managers for all accounting functions and duties, reporting and provides backup for various roles
- Identify and implement process improvements for close and the day-to-day accounting operations
- Develop and document processes and procedures in line with company policies
- 6-10 years of related work experience in an accounting environment, with experience in general ledger, month end close
- 4 year degree in Finance or Accounting with related experience required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Must be able to display an extremely high level of organizational skills.
- Integrity when producing, delivering and distributing information
- Must possess excellent work habits, be dependable and include a willingness to get the job done
- Capable of taking on and solving complex problems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!