Back to Results
Senior Manager, Financial Reporting
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The financial reporting team is a subset of the accounting team and is responsible for all things technical accounting and financial reporting. We maintain the Company’s accounting policies and ensure we are reporting in accordance with US GAAP and SEC standards. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the business and are looking to expand our team as we become a world-class finance organization.
- You will be a key player on the financial reporting team.
- Preparation of SEC filings including 10-K, 10-Q and 8-Ks in addition to XBRL requirements and press releases
- Review intercompany transactions and prepare consolidated financial statements
- Prepare revenue analysis and assist in assessment of complex contracts and transactions.
- Assist in the coordination of quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in preparation of internal and external schedules and documentation to facilitate annual audit and tax filings
- Ensure compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide U.S. GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memos
- Assist with other special projects as requested
- 10 plus years of accounting or audit experience within a professional environment.
- Strong understanding and proficiency of US GAAP; demonstrated knowledge and ability in researching technical accounting issues and documenting conclusions
- Prior experience with SEC reporting
- Effective writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor or higher degree in accounting or finance; CPA preferred