This HireStrategy client is a certified public accounting, management consulting, and due diligence services firm. Based in Rockville, Maryland, the Firm has been providing services nationwide since it was establish in 1991.
The Firm consults with and provides services to federal agencies, with multiple contracts with some agencies. The Firm has performed successfully on all engagements and established a proven track record of satisfactory performance with superior service and delivery and has impeccable references.
The Firm’s Founding Principal is a former Partner of a Big Four firm. Most of the Firm’s key personnel are formerly from the Big Four or other large organizations, and have sophisticated and significant relevant experience serving large and complex clients including federal agencies and Fortune 500 corporations. Some key personnel have 15 or 25 years each of public and private sector senior management experience. The Firm’s project management methodology is similar to Big Four firms. The Firm has the resources to serve a wide range of clients and undertake complex projects.
The Firm’s service philosophy and approach is to provide high quality, value-added services with professionalism, flexibility and responsiveness delivered in an efficient and effective manner at a fair and competitive price, i.e., “Best Value” approach. The Firm is innovative and creative in its approach and outlook and views itself as a problem solver, and believes it is better than most and second to none in quality, skills, and experience.
The Firm underwent AICPA Peer Reviews during 1998, 2001, 2004, and 2007 and received unqualified reports with no comments, i.e., the highest type of report issued for such reviews.
The Firm and its key personnel have provided consulting services to federal agencies, Fortune 500 corporations, and other private-sector enterprises. There services have covered various aspects of business management, from the routine to highly complex, in a cross section of federal agency environment and private-sector industries. Our seasoned key personnel come from diverse backgrounds, with complementary skills and experience. They are also experienced in managing major projects/engagements. This gives the Firm a depth and breadth of capabilities matched only by large firms.
Federal agencies to which services have been provided include:
• Department of Homeland Security
• Transportation Security Administration
• Nuclear Regulatory Commission
• Federal Housing Finance Board
• Office of Personnel Management
• HUD/Federal Housing Administration
• Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
• Resolution Trust Corporation
• Department of the Treasury
• Office of Thrift Supervision
• Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms
• DOT/Federal Transit Administration
• Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Farm Credit Administration
• Department of Commerce
• Patent and Trademark Office
• Securities & Exchange Commission
• Trade & Development Agency
• U.S. Postal Service
• Department of Education/FSA
• Small Business Administration
• Department of Health & Human Resources
In the federal arena, we have provided expert advice and assistance in various areas including:
• Change Management
• Process and productivity improvement
• Performance measures and indicators
• Organizational assessments, program audits and evaluations
• Business case analysis and/or benefits/cost analysis of alternative business approaches
• Economic analysis of proposed business improvements
• Reengineering and improvement of selected business functions
Activity-based cost analysis and assistance
• Process improvement studies and implementation
• Privatization projects for sale and liquidation of assets and obligations
• Business process improvement to enhance existing systems
• Business case analysis of cost effectiveness and benefits related to proposed or planned process changes
• System improvement initiatives