Back to Results
Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Cost Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Performs month-end and pre-month-end duties.
- Performs the reporting and commentary on actual monthly results for the plant and provides comparative analysis to current forecast and prior year.
- Develops and implements procedures in writing to standardize costing and analysis of product output costs.
- Prepares and reports analysis on operational performance and budget variances to strengthen cost controls, reduce costs, and increase efficiencies. Makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Provides data and is an integral part of the annual budget process to ensure resulting standards are accurate. Ensures budget is prepared in sufficient detail to ensure proper analysis can be performed.
- Gathers and analyzes information relating to material, inventory, equipment, and labor costs utilizing QAD and Microsoft applications.
- Analyzes production yield, costs, and efficiencies.
- Creates efficient senior management summaries to highlight findings on a monthly basis.
- Reviews results with plant management and ensures accuracy of standards related to plant production.
- Provides cost accounting support for the plant and acts as the liaison between multiple facilities
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation