Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? A Public Accounting Firm in Tulsa is looking for an Audit Manager to join their team.
Salary: $80k to $85k
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
- Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
- A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required. CPA is preferred.
- Public accounting firm experience is required
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation