Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Be an integral and important team member of a financially stable and growing manufacturing company in Tulsa. This position reports to the Division Controller. The duties of the Senior Plant Accountant are listed below.
For consideration, please send your resume to Brandon.Lyons@Addisongroup.com.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT, TULSA, OK
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the accounting system.
- SAP experience
- Product reporting and analysis for all manufacturing activities including productivity, capital & department spending, forecasting, budgeting, plant variances and absorption, inventory and operation planning, etc.
- Collect and analyze all plant operating data, and manage month end close activities.
- Oversees accurate monthly balance sheet account reconciliations with timely processing and reporting.
- Support the development of annual budget and monthly forecasting.
- Lead the physical inventory and fixed asset physical.
- Lead Excess & Obsolete (E&O) inventory analysis and support Operations team to reduce E&O risk.
- Provide management team with financial reports/analysis to achieve goals.
- Participates on productivity teams that contribute to cost saving objectives.
WHY CHOOSE ADDISON FINANCE & ACCOUNTING?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation