Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Be an integral and important team member of a financially stable and growing manufacturing company in Tulsa. This position reports to the Division Controller. The duties of the Senior Plant Accountant are listed below.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT, TULSA, OK
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the accounting system.
- SAP experience
- Product reporting and analysis for all manufacturing activities including productivity, capital & department spending, forecasting, budgeting, plant variances and absorption, inventory and operation planning, etc.
- Collect and analyze all plant operating data, and manage month end close activities.
- Oversees accurate monthly balance sheet account reconciliations with timely processing and reporting.
- Support the development of annual budget and monthly forecasting.
- Lead the physical inventory and fixed asset physical.
- Lead Excess & Obsolete (E&O) inventory analysis and support Operations team to reduce E&O risk.
- Provide management team with financial reports/analysis to achieve goals.
- Participates on productivity teams that contribute to cost saving objectives.
WHY CHOOSE ADDISON FINANCE & ACCOUNTING?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation