Back to Results
Location: Charlotte Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
- The Medical Collector is responsible for collecting both inpatient and outpatient claims on behalf of hospitals.
- Knowledge of appeals, follow up, and denials is a plus
- Strong knowledge of collecting from commercial insurances, Medicare and Medicaid is preferred – Any errors may result in a delay or loss of reimbursement.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of third party payment requirements to ensure that bills are posted correctly.
- 1+ year’s knowledge of working within the Hospital revenue cycle and collecting on inpatient facility charges.
- Excellent communication skills.