Back to Results
Employment Type: Contract
Description: Travel CDI
- This position provides Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) SUPPORT in Health Information Management department with minimal educational intervention required.
- 3m 360, 3+ Years of CDI Experience.
- Identify opportunities when additional provider documentation is required to thoroughly and accurately assign ICD-9 / ICD-10 code, and reflect appropriate Severity of Illness (SOI) / Risk of Mortality (ROM), and submit / track compliant provider queries
- Responsible for obtaining appropriate number of Continuing Education Units in order to maintain credential
- Timely completion of Learning Management System (LMS) modules, as assigned.
- Participates in performance improvement initiatives as assigned