Back to Results
Location: Houston Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you want to impact patient lives by joining a successful healthcare company? Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Medical Credentialer is responsible for all credentialing and recredentialing processes for medical providers in medical group or hospital setting
- Ensure providers’ information is up-to-date in database and online systems and that providers are credentialed with specific health plans, hospitals and other patient care facilities and that all federal and state guidelines are met
- Medical Credentialer must maintain current copies of all provider documentation including: state licenses, malpractice coverage, certifications, etc.
- Process provider and medical staff applications and reappointment paperwork
- Medical Credentialer is responsible for tracking expiration dates of provider licenses and certifications
- Audit system for accurate and up-to-date provider information
- Medical Credentialer must have 1+ years of healthcare credentialing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of credentialing and recredentialing process
- Medical Credentialer must have the ability to maintain professional relationships with providers and outside organizations
- Medical Credentialer must possess a strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point)
- Medical Credentialer must possess the ability to type 40+WPM required (alphanumeric & 10-key typing)
- Medical Credentialer must be a Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) highly preferred
- Associates Degree preferred
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency