Back to Results
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you want to impact patient lives by joining a successful healthcare company? Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: La Quinta
- Precertification Specialist is responsible for obtaining insurance verification, authorization, and precertification for physician and hospital services
- Precertification Specialist must re-register and register patients, enter demographic data, schedule patient appointments, etc.
- Precertification Specialist is responsible for contacting insurances via phone and online insurance payer portals
- Precertification Specialist must update patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Precertification Specialist must provide superior high volume patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), medical software, insurance payer portals, and type 40+WPM
- Precertification Specialist must have 1+ years’ experience obtaining insurance verification, authorization, and precertification for physician and hospital services
- Experience pre-registering and registering patients, entering demographic data, and scheduling patient appointments
- Precertification Specialist must have experience contacting insurances via phone and online insurance payer portals
- Precertification Specialist must have previous experience updating patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Precertification Specialist must have previous experience with high volume in person and phone patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook), insurance payer portals, electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Ability to type 40+WPM required (alphanumeric & 10-key typing)
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero’s 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Keywords: Healthcare, Medical, Hospital, Physician, Clinic, Patient, Registration, Scheduling, Insurance Verification, Copayments, Customer Service, Demographics, Referrals, Medical Reception, Pre-Registration, Insurance, Verification, Authorization, Precertification, Medicare, Medicaid, commercial, HIPAA, Electronic Medical Record, EMR, EPIC, Cerner, Medisoft, Meditech, IDX, Point Click Care, Allegra, McKesson, AS400, Nextgen, Allscripts, eClinical Works, Mysis, Tiger, Centricity, Citrix, Athena, eCare, NEBO, Sorian