Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Newly created position in Rockville, MD at a large, fast growing physician group looking to hire ASAP! If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, see details below and apply!
- Works with all of the practices and management teams to develop and implement long and short range business plans for practices
- WILL need to travel to all offices - 80% travel with ability to work remote
- Develops and implements cost-effective operational adjustments as appropriate to enhance practice efficiency
- Ensures that practices provide service/care that meets or exceeds patient care standards
- Develops and implements strategies to improve patient access, in collaboration with leadership
- Reviews reports with information regarding numbers of patients scheduled for each practice, number of appointment no-shows, number of sessions cancelled by providers, etc.
- MUST have front office managing experience
- Centricity experience (preferred)
- Be comfortable travelling
- proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- proficiency in Microsoft Office
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency