Back to Results
Location: Rockville Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you want to impact patient lives by joining a successful healthcare company?
A top healthcare provider in the Washington DC Region is now hiring for Patient Collectors!
- Experience working with commercial and/or government insurances
- Following up with patients regarding outstanding claims/balances
- Collect on self-pay patient outstanding balances
- Work aged accounts on assigned payers prioritizing accounts that are approaching timely filing denial
- Establish payment plans, post patient payment, and work aging reports
- Look up payer eligibility using payer websites or call payers to gather needed information for billing.
- Contact guarantors as needed to determine insurance coverage.
- Data entry into EMR
- 3-5 years of billing experience
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), medical software, payer portals, and type 40+WPM
- Experience performing high volume in person and phone patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Experience updating patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency