Back to Results
PT HR Coordinator/Generalist
Location: Austin Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: North Austin
- Collaborate with the Human Resource Director and other senior managers to facilitate the reorganization of the Human Resources Department
- Assist in creating a leaner more efficient organization, emphasizing innovative internal customer service, compliance, and organization.
- Support employees throughout the company by providing high quality HR services for day to day needs
- Answer incoming calls promptly and direct as needed.
- Assist with Open Enrollment and explanation of Benefits
- Manage Sourcing/Recruiting efforts for all departments
- On-boarding for new employees within all departments
- Light admin duties as needed
- 2-3 years of previous Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of Benefits and ability to assist with open enrollment
- Previous experience and knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Ability to adapt to change and work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to coordinate with all levels of staff and handle multiple tasks from various departments
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Suite
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation