Back to Results
Senior Consultant Benefits Comp
Location: Dallas Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
Senior Compensation Consultant
Working in collaboration with the CAO and VP of Human Resources. Assists in the strategic objectives and execution of employee compensation, commission and benefits rewards programs. Assist with the streamlining and to support the evaluation effectiveness of programs and benefits.
- Expert in Mortgage industry
- Primary Responsibility, included, but not limited to: designing, overseeing, and implanting company’s compensation and sales plan within Mortgage.
- Consult with CAO and VP of Human Resources
- Educate, mentor, and train HR staff on processes and professional practices.
- Monitor salary, balance staffing needs with cost controls, and help ensure that policies, procedures, and programs are in alignment with the company’s overall strategic objectives.
- Make recommendations on benefits and commissions plans by evaluating competitor’s compensation and benefits packages, creating policies and procedures, monitoring payroll interface to ensure compliance.
- Working closely with management, providing feedback on HR related functions and processes.
- Responsible for accurate data collection and analysis.
- Provide support to managers and employees regarding compensation and benefits programs.
- Assist in analyzing the competitiveness of the base pay and benefit plans on a local, regional and national context of total compensation.
- Gathers and evaluates internal records and applies statistical calculations to establish comparisons with related industry employers.
- Assist with the annual salary budgeting process, maintain costing allocations and assist with the incentive bonus plan process, including updating the incentive bonus plan reporting on a quarterly basis.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Must have experience in Mortgage industry
- Knowledge of state and federal laws/regulations related to compensation and general human resources practices.
- Research - ability to quickly and accurately research issues and propose solution or course of action.
- Confidentiality - ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive Company and personal information.
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office software, advanced knowledge of Excel.