Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
This HireStrategy client located in the heart of DC is looking for a motivated HR professional, with experience in onboarding, recruiting, and employee relations. The HR Coordinator will be a key member of the HR department. The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of Human Resources. He/she will be able to provide day to day administrative support and handle an array of HR operational responsibilities.
- Serve as HR administrative support to the HR Manager
- Manage recruitment duties including screening resumes, writing job descriptions, and conducting phone screens
- Scheduling interviews and serving as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain accurate personnel files for employees.
- Assemble recruitment, new hire, and termination packets.
- Coordinate new hire orientation and exit interview schedules.
- Prepare HR operational forms and provide supporting documentation including i9 verification and processing.
- Coordinate and monitor background checks and credit screens process, when applicable.
- Maintain accurate job descriptions for all current company openings
- Coordinate employee trainings, seminars, and special engagements.
- Answer employee questions regarding benefits and company procedures
- Provide support for additional projects and ad-hoc reporting
- Minimum 3 years of human resources, administrative, and operational support experience.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development, Organization Studies, or a related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and willing to learn
- Possess a strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Knowledge of HRIS systems, preferably iCims, ADP Workforce Now or Workday, and ATS, preferably Taleo or Bullhorn