Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
- This person will be paired with our Director of Strategic Operations, Inventory and Purchasing but will support many levels and functions of our business globally.
- You will manage projects and prioritize requests, make ad-hoc changes, and drive upcoming developments.
- As our in-house Qlik SME, you will play a critical role managing data insights in real-time.
- Current and future integrations with JD Edwards, Oracle and various proprietary tools
- 3+ years scoping, planning, designing, developing, and implementing Qlikview.
- Work well with internal stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Experience building, delivering, integrating Qlik for different global target groups.
- Results oriented: structured and organized as an individual with execution as a key orientation for driving results.
- Creativity translating business requirements into visualized data.
- Comfortable working under pressure with real deadlines.
- Eye for making data that is easily navigated by end-users.
- Well organized and able to prioritize many projects.