Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for creating process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- 5+ years experience as a UX Designer, UI designer, web designer or related role.
- A solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments, and trends in web, mobile, iOS, and Material design
- Easily adapts to constantly changing business needs
- Ability to turn complex system and software requirements into digestible/usable interfaces
- Proficiency with Sketch, Axure, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision or similar tools.
- Portfolio that demonstrates complex UX projects, wireframes, attention to detail
- Experience conducting user research such as usability testing and customer discovery