Back to Results
Java Developer (Clearable)
Location: Reston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
This HireStrategy client located in Falls Church has an immediate need for a Senior Java Developer with an Active Secret DoD Security Clearance to work on an exciting integration project. This role can be Direct full-time hire or Contract to hire based on candidate preference and offers excellent benefits and compensation.
- API Development
- Integrating the client's software into an existing secure client's environment in this key role.
- Programming and analysis using software development best practices and modern java frameworks
- Java programming
- Web services development
- Algorithm development and analysis
- Collaboration with other team members as needed
- Ongoing documentation and support of other development duties as needed
- Candidate must have an Active or DoD Interim Secret Security Clearance
- Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in CS, Engineering or related discipline (Master's Degree preferred)
- 10+ years of relevant programming/software engineering experience
- Key skills include - API Development, Systems Integration Core Java, Web services, Agile
- Experience working on other DoD projects is required and Autonomous systems development or Algorithm development is a strong plus.