Back to Results
SAP PP Functional BA
Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- The SAP PP Business Analyst position is primarily responsible for supporting the SAP PP module for users worldwide. Individual should have in-depth knowledge of SAP PP modules with a basic knowledge of PM and QM knowledge, and the corresponding business processes. Will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective solutions and assist end users. Additional responsibilities include managing the development and maintenance of system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Maintain and configure SAP PP modules.
- Conduct system configuration changes.
- Responsible for assisting in project tasks within the development cycle, starting from analysis, functional design, and configuration and testing including supporting end-user testing, co-ordination of transports, move to production, training, and post-live support activities.
- Evaluate business needs and perform business process definition, prototyping, system configuration; test and implement software changes for new or changed business requirements in the PP modules.
- Assist with testing the solution and defect management.
- Assist with data conversion, business review, and acceptance of converted data.
- Deployment and post deployment support where required.
- Skilled as a team member, team lead, or Project Manager on at least one full cycle implementation.
- Experience in developing and documenting Business Requirements & Business Processes in SAP.
- Must have good communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- BA with 1 + years SAP PP configuration experience.
- 5+ years of SAP PP support.
- 3 + years of SAP QM and PM end user experience is a plus.
- Experience with SAP R/3, ECC.
- SAP certification a plus.
- Strong SAP end user knowledge of PP.
- Experience with account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Ability to communicate with end users to perform training and support.