Back to Results
Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for developing new web applications in accordance with customer requirements using Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Additionally, the developer may also address bug fixes for currently deployed software and will perform integration and testing as needed.
- 5-7+ years of experience as a software developer.
- Experience developing full stack web applications in Ruby on Rails (2-3 years of practical experience).
- Experience with REST API design and implementation.
- Experience in implementing web applications with database integration and data management, including Oracle 11g database.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated work experience utilizing JS frameworks such as Angular, Ember.js, Backbone, jQuery as well as common CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Pure, Skeleton, Gumby, etc.).
- Experience working in Linux server environment.
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git.
- Location: Houston TX or remote possible.