Back to Results
Location: Dallas Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Salesforce Engineer need for a permanent opportunity in Irving, Texas.
Salesforce Engineer is responsible for identification and development enterprise solutions.
- Responsible for one or more applications, working with Business Systems Manager and Business Analyst counterparts on planning and delivering code changes to production, ensuring teams work on schedule.
- Provide business and project expertise when collaborating with clients, IT resources, vendors, consultants and other stakeholders to identify the user requirements, assess technologies, recommend and implement technical solutions.
- Participate in estimation process.
- Responsible for source code development; create technical documentation; utilize software configuration, version and quality management processes.
- Responsible for unit testing, performance tuning, defect remediation during testing, and deployment planning.
- Participate in Production Support Escalation if necessary for high-severity issues within their application domain.
- Is capable of analyzing, designing and developing complex programming systems independently.
- Chair Agile Team meetings.
- Master's degree in a technical field + 3 years of work experience or bachelor's degree in a technical field + 5 years related experience. Experience developing software for the US mortgage industry.
- Adaptive leadership style, capable of leading multi-disciplinary teams with diverse skill sets.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond quickly to sensitive issues, complex inquiries, or complaints from clients, co-workers and or management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Salesforce certification a must.
- Experience with Windows Services.
- Experience in third party integrations.