Back to Results
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
- Monitor / analyze security relevant logs, events, and alerts
- Design and manage security logging and SIEM programs for the firms computing systems. Set up a successful security monitoring program.
- Coordinate with the SOC and various teams to investigate security events/incidents.
- Provide customized reports with actionable information to assist with the resolution and completion of activities related to asset vulnerabilities, articulate the current state of vulnerabilities within the enterprise
- Analyze security appliance logs and respond to security incidents
- Participate in projects, programs, and initiative to ensure implementation of and adherence
- Perform/coordinate upgrades, administrate and troubleshoot support for all information security products