Back to Results
Data Support Administrator
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A well-known Oklahoma City company is looking for a fearless data hound who wants to dig in and take ownership over their databases! They are looking for someone who loves to research, and dive into data and then work within Excel to organize, do reporting, problem solve and is an out of the box thinker.
- Research many different aspects of the company's business, online, forums, manuals etc, and take the findings to make sense of them.
- Based on knowledge gleaned from the research and from teammates, perform data entry and audits to ensure that all data input is accurate.
- Test and troubleshoot software currently in development to ensure it meets functional and developmental goals.
- Take creative liberty to deconstruct existing processes and data to forge new paths forward.
- Assist in training employees and potentially customers in the use of new software.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including all office applications.
- VERY experience in Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands with a sense of urgency
- Ability to operate autonomously without constant guidance and direction being provided
- 1-3 years experience in data entry/research or similar field.
Why choose Addison Information Technology?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation