Back to Results
Operations Project Manager
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for an innovative Project Management opportunity leading the development of cutting-edge software for a growing company here in Oklahoma City? Then we want to talk to you!
Multiple openings and looking to hire immediately. Please see below for details.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Oklahoma City
- Oversee all development in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Project Manager is responsible for management of project life cycle from initiation through deployment and project closure
- Manages the day-to-day activities of software development and operations staff.
- Creates, manages and tracks project documents, including, but not limited to: project schedules, including estimates versus actuals, detailed project plans, scope documents, cost estimates, resource plans, risk and issues logs, and status reports
- Project Manager organizes, conducts, and attends meetings with business group to facilitate all levels of project planning
- Project Manager is a key participant in steering committee meetings, and technical, as well as business dialogue
- Project Manager demonstrates leadership qualities including flexibility and adaptability to changes in roles and responsibility as required
- PMP, and or, Scrum Master certification is preferred
- Project Manager must be a team player with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Project Manager must possess a strong desire for quality and attention to detail with excellent, problem solving and organizational
- Excel in business dialogue and connecting with end-users
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation