Back to Results
email marketing specialist
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is a growing research firm in Montgomery County who is looking to add a marketing specialist to their full-time staff to drive email marketing campaigns.
- Execute email campaigns, data selection, HTML template design and ensure quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Perform day-to-day email marketing tasks including campaign set-up, designing, scheduling, testing, and deploying newsletters (automated campaigns and client sponsored emails)
- Monitor email performance and generate analytics reports to assess delivery and campaign efficiency, as well as the development and execution of sales and marketing processes to improve data quality
- Construct and leverage marketing metrics/automated customer performance metrics to drive revenue and reduce cancellation
- Recommend email marketing best practices to internal and external clients and trouble shoot all aspects of email operations, including coding, design, testing and data
- Keen understanding on the process of lead collection from customer acquisition and customer relationship management, and criteria to increase new business win rate
- Identify opportunities to improve existing and develop new email campaigns that drive engagement and revenue
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of related experience.
- Proficient in HTML/HTML template design and web design
- Strong experience with implementing marketing automation solutions (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.) at a technical level (setup workflows, email campaigns, trigger follow ups)
- Demonstrated ability to monitor performance of said campaigns and adjust as necessary based on metrics
- Working knowledge of email best practices
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines for time sensitive assignments.
- Must be creative, extremely detail-oriented and organized with strong verbal and written skills
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Excellent analysis and problem resolution skills at both strategic and functional levels