Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A Mobile Developer on the Digital Solutions team is passionate about developing customer oriented digital applications. You must have experience developing iOS and Android apps using Swift/Objective-C/Java. You love working in a high performing collaborative environment. You have a history of working on medium to large scale application development efforts, solving complex business needs with technical solutions.
- Provides design and technical consulting expertise for large and medium sized projects.
- Plan and develop automated tests associated with cross-functional project efforts
- Effectively analyzes and resolves high risk production problems related to assigned applications; assess alternatives and implement long-term solutions.
- Monitor and communicate status and schedules to appropriate levels of business and IT management.
- Incorporate LEAN principles in all development and delivery efforts.
- Initiate a personal training plan, continue acquiring skills and knowledge, and pursue an understanding of the organization's business plans and strategies
- Contribute in a broad role to do what it takes to deliver amazing software.
- Experience developing iOS and Android apps using Swift/Objective-C/Java
- Four (4) years’ application development experience
- Experience developing and optimizing apps for REST based services
- Demonstrated experience identifying and assessing root causes of customer facing issues
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing technologies for mobile applications
- An understanding of mobile security best practices