Back to Results
Location: Rockville Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client is seeking a Web Content Specialist in the Gaithersburg, MD area.
- The Web Content Specialist will define workflows and processes and create tools to manage content currency and accuracy
- The Web Content Specialist will have understanding of integration of content strategy with technical content development, such as taxonomy implementation, content type definitions
- Previous experience working with a User Experience team and leading the content strategy area of web solutions Experience migrating content in to Drupal
- Solid understanding of information architecture, usability and UX practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field preferred. 5+ years of applied experience in designing with an emphasis on mobile/web design.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (comfortable in interacting with all levels of the company and presenting projects and status reports).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple projects and project teams.