Back to Results
Software Packaging Engineer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
We have a client located in downtown Vienna, VA that is looking for a Software Packaging Engineer!
- To research, evaluate, design, implement, and maintain system and product solutions, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- To provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain expert functional knowledge of evolving IT engineering industry technologies/competition, concepts and trends.
- App-V, Vmware, SCCM, and Admin Studio.
- Creating MSI, MST and MSP using InstallShield
- Experience with App-V packaging and implementation of VDI systems
- VmWare ThinApp experience
- Creating script to create silent installs and perform various OS operations
- Utilizing PowerShell commands to accomplish the required task (single file installation/Removal of applications)
- Creating custom utilities to automate various task on scheduled time
- Packaging software, certification, and deployment using SCCM ConfigMgr 2012
- Generate SCCM Config 2012 patch and application deployment report