Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Admin/Developer in the Washington, DC metro area!
- Regularly perform data cleansing and database de-duping Continuously monitor data quality
- Align with cross functional teams on Salesforce needs and act as a resource to implement Create and modify complex workflows and processes within Salesforce
- Assist in end of month commission reconciliation and analysis
- Assist in managing SalesLoft, DocuSign, and other sales tools to improve sales efficiency
- Work with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met both in process and reporting
- Managing and editing records and data
- Manage user roles, profiles, workflow rules, and dashboards
- Also need Force.com (Salesforce1) Knowledge: Strong Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
- Thorough knowledge of coding best practices, and understanding the limitations of Apex coding
- Very good experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services
- Experience using Apex Data Loader and (nice to have experience in) other ETL tools such as Informatica or Boomi or Cast Iron
- Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or related scientific or technical discipline required (or relevant practical experience)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud Administration, Web services technologies and APIs, database development including ability to create SPQL/SQL scripts to query Oracle and SQL DB, and familiarity with web-to-database connectivity.
- Experience in successfully architecting, building and implementing CRM solutions: from enhancement, bug fixes, to implementation of new CRM applications and significant capabilities.
- Experience in leading efforts in creating proposals, plans, schedules, and progress reports. Experience conducting business analysis by analyzing strategy, performance, metrics, organizational structure, resources, core work activities, existing documentation and supporting technology related to business processes.
- We are looking for a strong communicator who has the ability to work effectively in a collaborative but deadline-driven environment.