Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
A client of HireStrategy in Washington, DC is looking for an Audio-Visual Support Technician for a 4 month contract. They are looking for this individual to get started right away. If you are interested, please send your most current resume along with a good time and number to reach out to the email address provided. Thank you!
- Resource planning and allocation. Utilize both internal and external resources as required to successfully support meetings.
- Support web and video conference technology such as Skype for Business, GoToWebinar, or GoToMeeting
- Set-up, troubleshoot and configure audio-visual hardware, including laptops/room desktop PCs, room displays, microphones, and VTC codecs or webcams
- 2 years in Audio-Visual, Information Technology, or other related multimedia or technical fields.
- Strong experience with audio-visual hardware, including connecting laptops/room desktop PCs to room displays, setting up microphones, and using VTC codecs or webcams
- Experience operating, and/or supporting teleconferences
- Experience supporting web and video conference technology, such as Skype for Business, GoToWebinar, or GoToMeeting
- Proficient in Office 365/Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Preferred - Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science, Journalism, Communications, or other related multimedia or technical fields.