Back to Results
Front End Web Developer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Frontend Developer for a Direct Hire position in Downtown DC.
- This position is responsible for development and maintenance of web applications including single page ads
- Develop exceptional customer experiences using latest technologies
- Partner with the design team to build applications in a fast paced environment
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred
- 1-2 years of developing mobile web applications
- Excellent programmers will be considered even if you don’t have prior experience
- Attention to detail and passion to develop exceptional customer experiences
- Understanding of various development methodologies, including:
- Traditional Waterfall and Iterative Development Methods (Unified Process and Agile)
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross functional teams.
- Great communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Must be authorized and eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship for the duration of the assignment.