Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Java Developer in the Washington, DC metro area.
- B.S. or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study
- 3 years of experience in the position offered or as an Applications Developer, IT Project Analyst, or related occupation.
- Experience with server side Java and associated frameworks such as Apache CXF and tools such as JAXB, JAX-RS, Fiddler, and Soap-UI
- experience with Core Java; experience with Spring framework; experience with Hibernate, JDBC, and Ibatis
- Experience with one of the distributed caching frameworks (gemfire, or coherence)
- Experience with one of the relational databases (DB2 or sybase)
- Experience with Linux scripting;
- JMS experience (either Tibco EMS or MQ)
- Experience with XML processing and parsers (DOM and SAX)
- Experience with objected oriented design and principles; experience with data structures
- Experience with data analysis using SQL queries and NOSQL tools such as MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Experience with fixed income products including Bonds, Interest Rate Products, and Credit Derivatives