Back to Results
Jr. NET Developer (ASP.NET)
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Software Development works across the software, product, or service delivery cycle to analyze, design, build, test, deploy and maintain multiple system components or applications of medium size and complexity for Avanade's clients and internal stakeholders.
As Senior Analyst, Solution Development, you will develop and test mission-critical enterprise solutions, including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. Operating independently within defined guidelines you will make a variety of complex decisions.
You will perform basic support and debugging, as well as maintain and repair existing applications. You will also be responsible for some management of people, projects and programs, contributing to the repository of intellectual property. You will assist in defining goals and policies for your area of work and be responsible for achieving defined targets.
- Plan, analyze, design, build and test all phases of Avanade projects, occasionally leading more junior team members
- Define technical, operational and user requirements, create conceptual architecture and solution-design materials, and develop the solution against the design
- Develop and implement appropriate quality-control and testing procedures
- Coordinate with and leverages offshore resources
- Travel to client sites
- You can learn new skills and specializations, and work independently to deliver results that impact the success of the whole team.
- With approximately two years of experience, your skillset allows you to manage your time and organize your workload on a daily and weekly basis.
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written form
- Ability to work with global teams and interact with external clients in a professional growth market
- Skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Development of client-based and web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application-testing and component design.
- Ability to travel extensively to client sites
- You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related field.