Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Service Desk Level Agent interested in joining the team in Washington, DC, and exploring an exciting and challenging career.
- Configures, installs, upgrades, moves, troubleshoots, and repairs PCs, laptops, printers, phones, and associated peripherals. Images PCs and laptops, performing appropriate inventory and storage responsibilities. Takes care of loaner program for laptops and other equipment, maintaining precise records to ensure availability and inventory.
- Diagnoses and resolves hardware and software issues for end-users in-person, via email, and on the phone. Tracks solutions and procedures as needed sharing relevant data with other ITS Service Desk Technicians. As an active team member, helps ITS colleagues to resolve problems and implement solutions. Archives all activities in ITS ticket tracking program.
- Runs user account management in Active Directory and other tools/systems to guarantee proper permissions and access to the network for workers and affiliates.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience or equivalent blend of education and experience. At least eight years of experience supporting Microsoft technologies such as Exchange and the office suite of products
- 3 years’ experience with Active Directory
- At least three experience with troubleshooting Microsoft Windows software deployment at an enterprise level
- At least three years’ experience with conducting and communicating root cause analysis
- Technical knowledge of Windows 2008 R2 Server/Windows 2012 Server operating systems, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating systems, Office 2010- 2016, Office 365 Admin, and Exchange 2010 - 2013.
- Strong IT troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience logging and documenting incidents utilizing trouble ticketing systems such as
- Provide weekly and monthly reports as required.