Back to Results
Marketing Compliance Editor
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract
If consistency, accuracy, grammar, and fact checking are your passions, we have a home for you.
- Ensure accuracy of content, spelling and grammar for all CTU marketing assets and special projects.
- Create and manage adherence of brand content: style of writing, voice, tone and personality • Monitor consistency of all marketing assets within style and established guidelines.
- Copy edit all CTU creative projects to maintain clarity and consistency in tone.
- Fact-check for accuracy of content and product images.
- Review all final proofs for accuracy • Research and gather substantiation for all marketing claims and offers.
- Manage marketing compliance submission process, communication, and approved project tracking.
- Track all CTU Marketing universal claims, disclosures, offers, source citing and provide updates to CTU marketing team and internal partners.
- Maintain the asset library and the corresponding metadata.
- Control traffic and organize usage process.
- Coordinate technical needs with production and licensing teams.
- Manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment and easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in creative production / proofing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.