Back to Results
Digital Media Sales Operations Coordinator
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
~EXCITING NEW ENTRY LEVEL CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY~
Digital Media Sales Coordinator
Contract to Hire
Our Media Company client is seeking a talented recent grad to join their Digital Media Sales team.
The Digital Media Sales Operations Coordinator’s primary role is to process billing and reconciliations for assigned digital campaigns. Critical functions include requesting final billable, releasing orders for invoicing, and processing digital orders reconciliations. While this role focuses on revenue retention tasks, it requires full understanding of all digital media products and the campaign activation procedures including and not limited to processing & communicating digital orders, and monitoring digital campaigns on a weekly basis or as needed.
- Gather monthly campaign billable by established deadline from Digital Planners and Campaign Activation teams.
- Process all digital order reconciliations per the agency’s billing requirements using the company’s applications.
- Provide billing information for all digital orders to company’s eBusiness Affiliate team in order for invoices to be created.
- Work with Finance team on any discrepancy and credits based on publisher and agency invoicing totals.
- Assist with projects as directed by the Digital Media Sales Operations Supervisor and with any other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of Digital Online Reporting Tools and Dashboards (DFA, DFP, etc…)
- Preferred experience with various Rich Media Vendor Creative and reporting tools (Pointroll, Sizmek, etc...)
- Previous experience working in a professional office-setting preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Accuracy, excellent organizational skills and ability to problem solve are essential.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to prioritize effectively to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills required.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously, and efficiently with both cable systems and agency Clients is essential.